April 4-6, 2019
The 2019 USITCC & ISECON events was held on Galveston Island Thursday April 4 - Saturday April 6, 2019!
The 2019 USITCC will be held at the Galveston Island Convention Center and there are 2 nearby hotel options to choose from literally on Galveston Island across from the beach:
- the San Luis Hotel, Spa & Conference Center ($179/night single/double & $194 triple/quad)
- The Hilton Galveston Island Resort ($169/night single/double & $184/night triple/quad)
Additional Event Details
The Second annual USITCC will have volunteers onsite to help all conference attendees get the most out of their Galveston Island experience.
The USITCC is produced by the Foundation for IT Education as part of its ongoing efforts to fulfill its mission of promoting information technology research and education and to encourage and support individuals entering and considering entering the information technology profession. The Foundation offers scholarships to students enrolled in undergraduate collegiate information technology-related programs across America.
Conference Fees: *Register NOW!
- $225 per person: Early-bird (by 3/15/2019)
- $255 per person: Regular and Onsite
- +$125 optional ISECON add-on for IT faculty & graduate students
Start making your plans to be a part of the 2nd annual USITCC event. It will include good times on the beach and awesome resort pools, intense IT competition events, job/career opportunities and much more.
We look forward to seeing you and your crew in Galveston, Texas April 4-6, 2019!
- PLAN for the trip to Galveston Island for your crew.
- PREPARE for the Competition Events by using the resources on the Competitions tab.
- RESERVE your hotel rooms for everyone
- REGISTER your crew to attend the event.
- CONTEST TEAM registration is next (competing in what with whom) then....
- EXPERIENCE the Event in Galveston, Texas!
A New IT/IS Student Organization Award is Comming Soon!
“Start Preparing Now for a NEW 2020 Student Organization Award!”
During the 2019 USITCC event April 4-6, 2019 in Galveston, attend a special workshop to learn more about it Friday afternoon at 3:30pm (refer to the conference event schedule) and learn how YOUR student organiztion can apply and perhaps WIN the distinction of being the "Top Chapter”!
- Excel Workbook for the Award: FITE SOOPA Award Application Worksheet