Hilton Shreveport Hotel and Shreveport Convention Center
- Room reservation dates: Wed 4/3/2024-Sun 4/7/2024
- Hotel special group rates:
- $169/night 1 King bed
- $179/night 2 Queen beds
Hilton Shreveport Hotel Website
104 Market Street
Shreveport, LA 71101
Plano, TX 75024
- King bedded Room: $169/night (Single/Double occupancy)
- 2 Queen beds Room: $179/night (Single/Double/Triple/Quad occupancy)
- Room block available thru 3/14/2024!
- NO resort fees and complimentary guest room wifi!
- The convenience and safety of staying at the conference hotel where all the competition, meals and sessions and more are held!
- NOTE: The maximum # of rooms you can book online at one time is 6. To create a sub-block of rooms or reserve 7 or more rooms: contact the Hilton Shreveport Group Rooms Coordinator Pam Thompson at 318-698-0537 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parking Charges in the connected parking garage that serves BOTH the Hilton Shreveport Hotel and the Shreveport Convention Center:
- Overnight charge in the self-parking garage: $8/day
- Busses and oversized vehicles: garage-adjacent surface lot: $35/day
- Hotel Map, Location and Directions link
- Conveniently located near the Shreveport Regional Airport on the banks of the Red River in Northern Louisiana at the intersections of IH20 and IH49
- Located in the heart of the Shreveport-Bossier entertainment districts on both sides of the Red River
- The hotel offers complimentary airport-to-hotel shuttle serves plus within a 2-mile radius of the hotel daily.
- With a few exceptions (Judging and VIP Reception), ALL USITCC/ISECON events will take place in the Hilton Shreveport connected Shreveport Convention Center literally adjacent to the hotel (don't even have to go outside!).
Transportation, Area Maps & Information
Transportation Options, Directions & Maps:
- Shreveport-Bossier City area PDF Maps:
- Served by the Shreveport Regional Airport (SHV) served by AA, Delta, United and Allegiant
- The Hilton Shreveport Hotel provides complimentary shuttle service for:
- Airport-to/from-Hotel free shuttle services (simply call from baggage claim)
- Also complimentary shuttle van service within a 2 mile radius of the hotel including both sides of the Red River!
- Situated on the Shreveport side of the Red River near riverboat casino's and entertainment/dining districts and literally across the river from even more riverboat casino's and entertainment/dining districts easily accessible by complimentary hotel shuttle, the East Texas Street pedestrian-friendly bridge or ride share - good food, folks and fun await You and your Crew!
- Wondering where Shreveport-Bossier City is and how to get there?
- In Shreveport, LA where IH20 and IH49 cross and mid-way between Dallas-Ft. Worth, TX and Jackson Mississippi in northern Louisiana
- Served by a regional airport served by the major airlines (AA, United, Delta) with complimentary airport-to/from-hotel shuttle service (simply call from baggage claim for pickup)
- Shreveport-Bossier City, Louisiana links of things to see, do, shop, eat and experience near the hotel and convention center:
- Shreveport-Bossier CVB website with dining and entertainment guides!
- Bayou Axe Co (Bossier)
- Ernest’s Orleans Restaurant (Shreveport)
- Flying Heart Brewing & Pub
- Pepito’s XO (Shreveport)
- Sanctuary Glass Studio (Shreveport)
- Sci-Port Discovery Center (Shreveport)
- Shreveport Aquarium
- Streetcar Snoballs (Bossier)
- Bass Pro Shops (Bossier)
- Louisiana Boardwalk Outlets
- East Bank District and Plaza
- Blind Tiger (Shreveport)
- Red River Entertainment District (Shreveport)
- Area Casino's with dining and entertainment options:
*HOUSING FRAUD ALERT: Please be aware that the the two official hotels have been listed to the left and are the ONLY USITCC Conference housing provider. The hotels will NOT contact you directly to make a reservation. By booking through the link provided, you will be working directly with the hotels, with the contracted rates and you will benefit from all services provided to USITCC attendees at the official hotel. Companies may contact you (often by phone) claiming they are affiliated with USITCC offering hotels at reduced rates. These companies are not affiliated in any way with USITCC or FITE and we strongly recommend that you DO NOT use their services. If you are contacted by anyone asking if you need a room reservation for USITCC or if they represent themselves as the USITCC housing provider, please obtain as much information as you can and email it to email@example.com.