The USITCC will be held at the fabulous Wyndham San Antonio Riverwalk hotel. Come enjoy the great location, good times, and the historic setting with the Alamo just a few minutes walk away. The San Antonio Riverwalk offers good food, good times, and great memories to all who experience its magic! Super-affordable hotel room rates of $169/night (plus taxes) have been arranged for this year's conference.
Host Universities and More Event Details
The First Annual USITCC is hosted by Texas State University and Our Lady of the Lake University. Students from both universities will be on-site to help conference attendees get the most out of their San Antonio experience.
The USITCC is produced by the Foundation for IT Education as part of its ongoing efforts to fulfill its mission of promoting information technology research and education and to encourage and support individuals entering and considering entering the information technology profession. The Foundation offers scholarships to students enrolled in undergraduate collegiate information technology-related programs across America.
Conference Fees: Register Now!
- $195 per person: Early-bird (by 3/23/2018)
- $225 per person: Regular and Onsite
YOU should make plans to be a part of this historic event. It will include good times, intense competitions, job opportunities and much more. We look forward to seeing you on the San Antonio Riverwalk in April of 2018!
- PLAN for the trip to San Antonio for your crew.
- PREPARE for the Competition Events by using the resources on the Competition tab.
- RESERVE your hotel rooms for everyone (remember up to quad occupancy)
- REGISTER your crew to attend the event.
- CONTEST TEAM registration is next then....
- EXPERIENCE the Event in San Antonio!