*Cancelled* March 26-28, 2020
The 2020 USITCC & ISECON event has been CANCELLED due to the COVID-19/Coronavirus "situation"
which WAS set for Plano, Texas Thu March 26 - Sat March 28, 2020!
Key Dates to NOT miss:
- EXTENDED through Wed 3/11/2020: Hotel Room block cut-off/reservation deadline: Travel tab
- Fri 3/12/2020: Early-bird registration discount deadline (save $30 per person): Registration tab
Additional Event Details
The USITCC is produced by the Foundation for IT Education as part of its ongoing efforts to fulfill its mission of promoting information technology research and education and to encourage and support individuals entering and considering entering the information technology profession. The Foundation offers scholarships to students enrolled in undergraduate collegiate information technology-related programs across America.
Conference Fees: *Registration is NOW open!
- $265 per person: Early-bird (by 3/15/2020)
- $295 per person: Regular and Onsite
- +$150 optional ISECON add-on for IT faculty & graduate students
Start making your plans to be a part of the 3rd annual USITCC event. It will include good times on the beach and awesome resort pools, intense IT competition events, job/career opportunities and much more.
We look forward to seeing you and your crew in Plano, Texas April 26-28, 2020!
- PLAN for the trip to Plano, TX for your crew.
- PREPARE for the Competition Events by using the resources on the Competitions tab.
- RESERVE your hotel rooms for everyone
- REGISTER your crew to attend the event.
- CONTEST TEAM registration is next (competing in what with whom) then....
- EXPERIENCE the Event in Plano, Texas!
IT/IS Student Organization Award for your group from FITE
“a NEW 2020 IT Student Organization Award!”
During the 2019 USITCC event April 4-6, 2019 in Galveston, it was announced that a new award would be created for IT student organizations called the "IT Student Organization of the Year"!!! The details and steps to apply are:
- Excel Workbook for the Award: FITE IT Student Organization Award Application Worksheet
- Complete the excel application file (refer to all the tabs)
- Have your organization advisor review then submit the completed application spreadsheet form to USITCC.AwardsCommittee@gmail.com
- Be sure one of your organization members is registered to attend the USITCC 2020 event
- NOTE: The Deadline to apply was February 14, 2020
- Standby to see if your organization will announced as the winner at the upcoming 2020 USITCC event in Plano, TX at the closing awards banquet on Saturday night!