Dallas/Plano Marriott at Legacy Town Center
The 2023 USITCC hotel registration link will be posted once available.
7121 Bishop Road
Plano, TX 75024
- $172/night (single/double/triple/quad occupancy)
- Room block available thru 3/8/2023!
- Hotel's Health and Safety Policy:
- The hotel is committed to guest safety as well as the safety of their staff.
- Extensive cleaning procedures have been implemented property-wide!
- NO resort fees and complimentary guest room wifi!
- The convenience and safety of staying at the conference hotel where all the competition, meals and sessions and more are held!
- NOTE: The maximum # of rooms you can book online at one time is 3. To create a sub-block of rooms or book more: contact Marriott reservations at 1-800-228-9290 or the hotel directly by contacting Ellen Toudouze with hotel reservations Ellen.Toudouze@marriott.com
- *Complimentary* Self-Parking!
- Map & Directions to the hotel
- Surrounded by celebrated attractions, Dallas/Plano Marriott at Legacy Town Center is a contemporary haven in a prime location. Embrace Texas-sized comfort in newly transformed guest rooms, appointed with rainfall showers, premium bedding, high-speed Wi-Fi and 55-inch HD televisions. Savor delicious American cuisine at our signature restaurant, Copper Bottom Grille, or grab coffee at our full-service Starbucks. Discover an intriguing array of attractions, including the Shops at Legacy, Toyota Stadium, The Star and major companies, such as Toyota, Capital One and JP Morgan Chase. Bring your vision to life in 35,000 square feet of event space, enhanced by experienced event coordinators and skilled catering professionals. Punctuate a memorable day of business, shopping or sightseeing with a swim in our sparkling outdoor swimming pool. With a modern fitness center, versatile event space and attentive staff, Dallas/Plano Marriott at Legacy Town Center is a great place to center your Texas getaway.
- Conveniently located near 2 airports: DFW & Dallas Love Field on the North Dallas tollway at the Sam Rayburn Tollway intersection
- In the heart of the Legacy Town Center which offers a wide variety of shopping, dining and entertainment options
- Across the highway from the famed Legacy Food Hall which has a huge variety of dining and live music venues!
- The hotel offers a complimentary shuttle that runs every 30 minutes within a 2-mile radius
Transportation, Area Maps & Information
Transportation Options, Directions & Maps:
- Dallas-Ft.Worth (DFW) airport (23 miles southwest of the hotel) with ALL major airlines except Southwest!
- Dallas Love Field (DAL) airport (20 miles south of the hotel) with Southwest airlines and limited flights from other airlines.
- Discounted per person airport transfers/ground transportation via GO Yellow Checker shared transportation and online round-trip prices (select Marriott Towncenter Legacy on the destination drop-down/search box) are:
- from/to DFW: $47.00 per person EACH WAY round-trip shared van service
- from/to DAL: $51.00 per person EACH WAY round-trip shared van service
- NOTE: The hotel offers complimentary shuttle van service in their van fleet within a 2 mile radius of the hotel 7am-10pm every 30 minutes (top and bottom of every hour)
Literally TONS of food, shopping, entertainment, walking trails and far more steps from the hotel!
- The Shops at Legacy (surrounding the hotel)
- Legacy West (safely and easily walkable) and home of the awesome Legacy West Food Hall)
- Shark Club Sports bar & grill
- The Star (Frisco, TX) Dallas Cowboys HQ & practice facility with numerous shops and dining options let alone special events
- Stonebriar Centre shops, dining and entertainment and attractions including IDEA, iFly and more in the area
*HOUSING FRAUD ALERT: Please be aware that the the two official hotels have been listed to the left and are the ONLY USITCC Conference housing provider. The hotels will NOT contact you directly to make a reservation. By booking through the link provided, you will be working directly with the hotels, with the contracted rates and you will benefit from all services provided to USITCC attendees at the official hotel. Companies may contact you (often by phone) claiming they are affiliated with USITCC offering hotels at reduced rates. These companies are not affiliated in any way with USITCC or FITE and we strongly recommend that you DO NOT use their services. If you are contacted by anyone asking if you need a room reservation for USITCC or if they represent themselves as the USITCC housing provider, please obtain as much information as you can and email it to email@example.com.